In the most recent Google Ads guide video, a new Conversion Lift study was introduced to marketers.
The tutorial covers Conversion Raise and how to set it up in Google Ads.
What Is Conversion Lift & How Does It Work?
Conversion Lift measures how many conversions are triggered by your ads that would not have occurred without advertisements.
Google’s conversion lift solution blends numerous measurement tactics, consisting of:
- Multi-touch attribution
- Incrementality Experiments
- Marketing mix designs
Conversion Lift is set up as a controlled experiment within the Google Ads interface that separates your audience into 2 groups:
- One group that receives ads (control)
- One group that does not receive advertisements (experiment)
The experiment can separate audiences based upon random user choice or based upon location.
Conversion Lift is readily available for Video, Discovery, and App campaigns.
Why Utilize Conversion Raise?
In the Google tutorial video, the introduction began with 3 major discomfort points in today’s marketing measurement.
- Consumer journeys are more complex. As people communicate with advertisements across several platforms, it’s sometimes tough or impossible to link the dots to one distinct user journey.
- Cookie-based measurement continues to decrease. This leaves online marketers with less visibility into what’s working (and what’s not).
- Online marketers are expected to do more with less. All the while, they’re progressively inspected over the need for success.
How To Set Up Conversion Raise
The guide video provided step-by-step instructions based upon separating by users.
In the Google Ads user interface, browse to the top menu. Click Tools & Settings >> Measurement >> Lift measurement.
Then, click “+” to start a new study.
Action 2: Select if your study will be based upon users or by geography: Next, you’ll have the ability to choose which project(s)to run in this study. After that, select your start and ends dates.
Lastly, examine the expediency to approximate how likely your research study will get results. Image credit: Google Advertisements Guide Buy YouTube Subscribers video, December 2022 Once saved, the conversion lift study will automatically start measuring lift at your picked start date. Conversion Raise Metrics Google provides 3 metrics marketers can measure utilizing this research study: Incremental conversions Incremental conversion value Relative conversion lift You’ll require access from your Google account team to
- get started, as this has actually not yet rolled out to all accounts. Watch the complete Conversion Lift tutorial listed below: